Monday, November 28, 2011

How to Trade E-mini Futures Afterhours

Here's a video explaining how I trade emini futures afterhours. I discuss price structure and the difference between trading regular session vs extended session.

I show how I determine structure using trend lines and how I trade certain structures. The 3 primary ones that I use are:
- Channels
- Wedges / pennants
- Sideways range



Please let me know if there is anything that you would like to learn about and I will be more than happy to make a video on it.

1 comment:

  1. HYIP Finance High profitable returns 10000% of your deposited
    - Automatic payout directly to your e-currency account.
    - Minimum spend is only $300.
    - You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.
    - Payments made 7 days per week.
    - DDoS protection powered by Boost-Server
    - Use our referral program and earn up to 12.00% of referral deposits!
    - Support 24/7.
    - High profitable returns.
    Invest Now
    http://www.mclaininvestment.com
    Investment Insurance
    http://www.payinghyiponline.com/McLain%20Finance.html

    ReplyDelete