Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/6/11 Trade results: 1 trade, $300 profit. A one and done day trading wedges

If I have fundamentals agreeing with technicals, I like to position trade for bigger moves. These types of days I have less trades and large profit targets per position. I trade the price structure that's being presented by the market. For example, today, fundamentals were bearish (EU), technicals were in a falling wedge (bearish).

Prior to entering positions on these types of days, I know where I will enter and where I will take profits. For example, on the chart below, I entered short at the resistance of the wedge. I took profit around the indecision zone, which is the open of the day.

I ended up having 1 trade today for a profit of $300.



1 comment:

  1. As it's really looking one of the most experienced source about trading. The massive features of this source are really looking knowledgeable for me. And this one surely enhances my amount of knowledge about it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete