Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/31/12 Daily Recap: Trades explained

After running the blog for some time now, I got a sense of what people want to read and find valuable. I also realized what helps me out the most in my trading. People want to see how I analyze the markets and forecast. Then, they want to see that I actually trade the way I’m saying, and that I’m turning a profit (or else they wouldn’t follow). I myself want to know that I’m systematic, performing an intelligent analysis everyday, and trading based on that analysis. Anyways, I’m going to have a market analysis posted every morning pre market or the night before if there’s movement in after hours. At the end of the day, usually the afternoon, I will post a daily recap. This will go over a few positions that I took and how/why I took them. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment