Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20/12 Trade results: 4 trades, $45 profit. Using price magnets to trade

Today, vey slow day in the markets. A lot of failed breakouts, tight range, and low volume. This is typical of Fridays, thats why I trade very light Fridays and do not expect much from the markets on tight range days.

I want to show how I use price magnets to trade. I mainly use them as targets for trades because around those levels there is indecision. Look at this chart, and then the following:


The open is a major magnet because it determines whether the instrument is + or - at a certain point in time. I use the open as a target in the above trade.

Here are the trade from today.


Review the past week; your trades, decisions, actions. Take your new knowledge and experience from this past week and get prepared for the next trading week. Most important of all, enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment