Friday, December 2, 2011

HT Trading Office / Monitor Setup

I received emails from people asking what my trading office setup looks like.
I have a custom built PC with a 6 monitor display. Here are photos of the office and then the monitors up close.



I only have 3 instruments on my charts.
Monitor numbers:
123
456

1: Long term charts on Nasdaq, Euro, and Dollar
2: Medium term charts on Nasdaq and trade management chart on Nasdaq
3: The most important monitor of all- It has my RULES and notes
   (Be patient, dont be greedy, follow the system)
   (Losers average losers)
   (3%) noting that 3% of traders succeed, and to strive to be in that group
4: Medium term charts on Dollar and Euro
5: Faster term charts on Nasdaq
6: Euro and Nasdaq DOMs and Time and Sales for Dollar, Nasdaq, and Euro

Please let me know if you have any questions.

6 comments:

  1. You watch all these at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of. I do longer term analysis on one and then focus on a different monitor for medium term analysis. Then I have a trade management one once I get into a position. So I glance at all of them throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to minismise my monitors so I can trade on my laptop when I travel. At the moment I am down to 2 monitors from 4. I have developed a new scalping strategy so I can trade only from laptop so far this strategy is fine.

      Delete
  3. I'd like to read the other note next to 3% ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter office.com/arrangement of activity in your program to build up office.
    Incitation is that the most crucial framework considering
    the way wherein that the clients don't appear to have the decision to
    use the affiliations and jobs of the put-in programming
    structure beside if it's been actuated.
    To actuate the Ms-office Setup,
    a 25-character alphanumeric riddle is required by the clients, called the Ms-office Product Key.
    visit:
    Office.com/Setup

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have some expertise in home and office evacuations

    Gathering from your entryway and conveying to your area, anyplace inside the

    UK. You can confide in us with all your expulsion needs.
    visit:
    cargillremovals.co.uk

    ReplyDelete